Privacy is important and ComeBackAlive.com Inc. (CBA) respects your privacy. To learn more about the way we protect and use information on this site and how we protect your privacy, please read the following information.
Please note: US – Federal Trade Commission provides users with information on safe surfing and the internet – Site Seeing On The Internet, The Savvy Traveler for details click here. Also read about – Maintaining Privacy When You Travel.
This policy covers how CBA deals with the personal information that CBA collects and receives from you, including information related to your past use of the CBA web-site when you are a registered user or a purchaser of products and services. Personal information is information about you that is made up of personally identifiable details such as name, address, email address, phone number, or requests and is not available publicly in any other way.
- This policy covers how CBA deals with the personal information that CBA collects and receives from you, including information related to your past use of the CBA web-site when you are a registered user or a purchaser of products and services. Personal information is information about you that is made up of personally identifiable details such as name, address, email address, phone number, or requests and is not available publicly in any other way.
Collection and Use of information:
- CBA collects personal information when you register with CBA or Black Flag Cafe, when you use CBA products or services, when you visit CBA pages or the pages of certain CBA partners, and when you enter promotions or surveys.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, age, gender, zip code / postal code, business name, and address. We may also ask for your opinion or information on your future needs or travel requirements in a survey. For some Insurance products and services we may also need to ask for your date of birth, information about your medical condition or destination, security measures taken and threats if any against your business or person. For insurance purposes we will also share this information with insurance companies or underwriters to assist us in finding the right product to fill your request. Once you register with CBA and sign in to use our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- CBA collects information about your transactions with us and transactions with some of our business partners who have links on this web-site.
- CBA may receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, CBA cookie information, and the page you request. This information is or may be used to assist the user experience. If you do not wish to have this information received or stored there are commercially accessible products and security systems that will not allow cookies or the visibility of your IP address. If this is a concern it is your responsibility to acquire these products to remain anonymous.
- CBA uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Children should not use or view this site. There are images and details that will be of concern to children. There are gruesome images of the effects of war, harsh language and scenes of conflict on this site which may instill fear in children.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CBA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies not associated with CBA except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with CBA under confidentiality and privacy agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help CBA communicate with you about offers from CBA and our associated marketing partners. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- CBA displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the demographic details that they are looking for.
- CBA does not provide any personal information about you to the advertiser when you interact with or view a directed ad
- CBA advertisers include insurance and financial service providers (such as currency exchange, banks, insurance agents, and insurance companies) and non-insurance / financial companies (such as clothing manufacturers, airlines, travel agents and security equipment companies).
- CBA works with suppliers, partners, advertisers, and other providers in different industries and categories of business.
- CBA may set and access CBA cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
To contact our Privacy Officer Click Here